*Subsidy Available* *COVID PROTOCOLS in place*
Sandeep Sharma is a hard-working husband and father of two children. He is an engineer who has a passion for putting a smile on kids’ faces. His experience ranges from mechanical engineering to being an owner of a thriving business that focuses on skill/brain development in children. Sandeep came to Canada as an immigrant in 2005 with almost to nothing and has beyond redeemed himself with his establishments now. His fun nature is very appealing to children, and he leaves a strong presence wherever he goes. Additionally, his determination and punctuality, along with his diverse experience are sure to be an asset for directing Langdon Learning Centre.
· Aircraft Maintenance Engineer
· Standard First Aid CPR/AED
· University of Calgary Project Management Planning 1
· Certified in Taproot, Kaizen, Lean Manufacturing, 5S
· Criminal Records Check & Vulnerable Sector Search
· Currently pursuing level 1 Child Certification
· Director/owner of UCMAS mental math arithmetic program for children
· Director of iLEAP leadership & soft skill development program for children
· Plant manager at Weatherford Canada ltd. for 12 years
· Currently a Plant manager at Normerica Inc.